Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thoughts on the CNN/ YouTube Debate

Well I have to say Huckabee did well again and from the reports I saw he impressed many people. All in all he might benefit the most from this debate. Romney didn't do himself any favors and I expect to see a drop in his numbers as a result. Rudy had mixed results and I don't see much change for him. Thompson claiming that the overturning of Roe v. Wade was the most important issue facing America was nuts. I think he did very poorly and pretty much killed his chance at winning the nomination. Hunter did well in my opinion and should expect a bump in the polls. Tancredo was alright but his style is so poor it is hard to take him seriously. McCain annoyed me. He had no respect for the time limits and was kind of patronizing. I was a big fan of John's in the past but his time has passed. Finally there was Ron Paul. He is the most un-presidential of any candidate I can think of. He doesn't look like a leader, speak like a leader or think like a leader. I have to admit I kept picturing him in a Elf costume while he was talking.

Here are the Awards for the debate:

Most Hillary Clinton Like: Mitt Romney - just answer the question

Worst Style: Tom Tancredo

Best Elf/ Mouse Impression: Ron Paul - It's scary knowing he has supporters

The Wiesel Award: Rudy Giuliani - No true Yankee fan would EVER root for the Red Sox (kind of a Hillary thing to do if you ask me)

Biggest Blow-hard: John McCain

Worst Actor: Fred Thompson for his role as a Presidential Candidate

Most Surprising: Duncan Hunter

Winner (person who will benefit the most): Mike Huckabee


The more people see and learn about Mike Huckabee the more they will like him.

1 comment:

riss said...

Awesome post!
Let's get Huck elected!
-Riss